iOS/tvOS Feature Reference
Embrace's SDK includes many advanced features that you can enable to help you understand more about how your application is performing in production.
- Moments. In this section you will learn how you can use Embrace to go beyond logging and crashes and start to examine critical user flows within your application. Measure performance, completion and abandonment easily and consistently.
- Know your users. Add your own custom identifiers to users and sessions to make sure you can aggregate and find sessions correctly.
- Network Body Capture. Embrace can upload network bodies from your requests to help you troubleshoot. Learn how to enable this feature securely.
- Capture Background Sessions. Embrace can capture background sessions so you can see events that happened in the background. Learn how to enable this feature.
- Push Notifications. Embrace automatically captures push notifications received. Learn how to disable this feature.
- Configuration File. Embrace supports a number of configuration options. This reference guide will help you understand them all.
- Current Session ID API. This API lets you know what the current Session Id is in case you need to track it separately.