The next evolution in crash reporting and debugging for Unity games
Finally an observability platform built for you, the mobile engineering team.
Whenever there is a complaint, your team is already too late and still jumps through a disconnected set of tools from analytics to logging to Firebase. Your feature development suffers, and your current tooling is costing you users and money.
Embrace is the all-in-one platform built by game devs for you.
Sign up now
Accelerate feature development by identifying and solving problems that other toolsets simply cannot
Embrace is the only single source of truth for your Unity game
Other mobile game tools, like Backtrace, require you to query for the data you need to troubleshoot issues. Even worse, most tools sample data, which means you lose visibility into issues affecting your users. With Embrace, access all the data you need in one place automatically. Simplify your entire issue workflow into one comprehensive platform.
Identify all issues affecting app health
Do you know every issue affecting your game? App performance and stability is about much more than just crashes and error logs. Examine every type of issue that leads to poor user experience, increased churn, and lost revenue.
- Ultimate crash reporter - see crashes that no one else shows. Learn more about Crash Reporting and Error Log Management.
- Best-in-class network and app performance monitoring. Learn more about Network Monitoring.
- Solve the root cause of every ANR and stutter with early detection and multiple stack trace analysis.
- True measure of app health defined by every way your app fails to deliver a great user experience. Learn more about App Health and Stability.
Solve issues faster with user lookup and session replay
Do you ever want to just look up a user session — whether from a complaint, your CEO, or QA — and see what exactly happened? With access to unsampled user sessions, you can look up any user experience — even ones that span multiple app foregrounds — and have the context needed to solve issues in minutes instead of days.
- Look up a user and view all their sessions. Learn more about Session Replay.
- See every detail in each session - views/activities, network calls, error logs, CPU, memory and more… in the order and duration they occurred.
- Stitch sessions together, that other tools keep separate, to see the complete lifecycle of your code.
- Prioritize by knowing the real issue - whether it is a real bug or an issue outside of your code, like low power mode or a bad network connection.
Prioritize based on user impact
Do you struggle to identify which issues impact your business the most? Go from an individual user session or an aggregated graph of an error to see the precise count of users and the complete list of every single user impacted. Easily pinpoint the errors, user flows, features, and releases that deserve immediate attention.
- Instantly derive the actual impact of any user complaint or issue.
- Observe a release and feature by any metric, SLA, or KPI.
- Real-time Crashlytics-style, configurable dashboards. Learn more about Real-Time Dashboards.
Discover issues faster with hyper-targeted and proactive alerting
With Embrace, you’ll be the first to know whenever an issue surfaces. You’ll no longer have to hear about problems from user complaints, bad app store reviews, or customer support tickets. By knowing about issues sooner, you’ll be able to address them quicker before they affect your bottom line.
Want to know when users can’t complete a game segment, such as clear a level or complete a purchase? Hyper-targeted alerts let you define the metric or error, the user segment, the device environment, and the properties for complete control over when something needs immediate attention.
Want to know when Ad SDKs are compromising performance? Proactive alerts let you know immediately when something’s wrong, even if it’s a third party or a previously resolved bug.
Compare your metrics by any combo of version, feature, and segment
Do you wish your tooling actually worked for you instead of the other way around? All companies have unique games and users, resulting in different goals. With Embrace, monitor your Unity game the way that makes sense for you.
- Compare any metric across releases to spot improvements or regressions.
- Pinpoint where you’re losing the most revenue whether it’s a failed ad load, abandoned in-app purchase, or slow network calls leading to timeouts.
- Increase engagement by fixing performance issues causing slow startups and dropped frames.
Support when you need it
Embrace is much more than an observability and debugging tool. We are your partners and 100% dedicated to helping you improve your mobile games.
Mobile expertise to problem-solve faster
- Dedicated customer success manager for troubleshooting and pulling data quickly.
- Engineering assistance for everything from unsolved crashes, misconfigured network calls stalling startups, and freezes from broken web views.
Dynamic reports tracking your KPIs
- Get revenue impacts on resolved bugs or new features.
- Custom insights on key user flows.
Benchmarks on which to prioritize
- Industry benchmarks based on your game vertical.
- Game “breakdowns” to identify performance improvements with expert recommendations.