Android Feature Reference
Embrace's SDK includes many advanced features that you can enable to help you understand more about how your application is performing in production.
- Measure Performance. In this section you will learn how you can use Embrace to go beyond logging and crashes and start to examine critical user flows within your application. Measure performance, completion and abandonment easily and consistently.
- Know your users. Add your own custom identifiers to users and sessions to make sure you can aggregate and find sessions correctly.
- Configuration File The SDK has many configuration options available.
- Build Options The Embrace Gradle plugin has options that can modify the build process.
- Network Body Capture Network Body Capture Embrace can upload network bodies from your requests to help you troubleshoot. Learn how to enable this feature securely.
- Push Notifications Embrace automatically captures push notifications received. Learn how to configure this feature.