Unity Feature Reference
Embrace's SDK includes many advanced features that you can enable to help you understand more about how your application is performing in production.
- Measure Performance. In this section you will learn how you can use Embrace to go beyond logging and crashes and start to examine critical user flows within your application. Measure performance, completion and abandonment easily and consistently.
- Know your users. Add your own custom identifiers to users and sessions to make sure you can aggregate and find sessions correctly.
- Tracking Views. Track custom views using the Embrace SDK.
- Log Network Requests. Log network requests made by your application.
- Log Unhandled Exceptions. Automatically log unhandled exceptions thrown by your application.
- Build Options. The Embrace Unity Editor Windows have options that can modify the build process.