Unity Feature Reference
Embrace's SDK includes many advanced features that you can enable to help you understand more about how your application is performing in production.
- Moments. In this section you will learn how you can use Embrace to go beyond logging and crashes and start to examine critical user flows within your application. Measure performance, completion and abandonment easily and consistently.
- Know your users. Add your own custom identifiers to users and sessions to make sure you can aggregate and find sessions correctly.
- Current Session ID API. This API lets you know what the current Session Id is in case you need to track it separately.
- Tracking Views. Track custom views using the Embrace SDK.
- Log Network Requests. Log network requests made by your application.
- Log Unhandled Exceptions. Automatically log unhandled exceptions thrown by your application.
- Last Run End State. Understand if your last app instance ended in a crash.
- C# Symbolication. Translate C++ stack frames from il2cpp builds back to the C# source.
- Build Options. The Embrace Unity Editor Windows have options that can modify the build process.