Data Destinations Honeycomb Integration
- Have an active Honeycomb account and an environment created.
To initiate the integration, you'll need to share your Honeycomb API Key with an Embrace onboarding specialist.
Pulling your Honeycomb API Key (Honeycomb documentation)
- Log into your Honeycomb account.
- Locate your Environment’s API Keys: In the left navigation bar under the Honeycomb logo, select the Environments banner. A menu appears with Manage Environments and a list of existing Environments.
- Select Manage Environments. The next screen displays a list of Environments and details about each Environment.
- Select View API Keys in the row corresponding to the environment you wish to use for receiving metrics.
- Click on Create API Key:
- At least you must enable the following permissions:
- Visible to team members
- Send events
- Create datasets
- The next screen lists the API Keys associated with the Environment (and the one you already created).
- Click on the Copy key button (adjacent to the key value).
- Share the api key with an Embrace onboarding specialist.