Flutter Feature Reference
Embrace's SDK includes many advanced features that you can enable to help you understand more about how your application is performing in production.
- Measure Performance. In this section you will learn how you can use Embrace to go beyond logging and crashes and start to examine critical user flows within your application. Measure performance, completion and abandonment easily and consistently.
- Know your users. Add your own custom identifiers to users and sessions to make sure you can aggregate and find sessions correctly.
- Capture network requests. Automatically capture network requests made by your application.
- Push Notifications Embrace can automatically capture push notifications received. Learn how to configure this feature.
- Last Run End State. Understand if your last app instance ended in a crash.