- View device diagnostics alongside user analytics to get a deeper understanding of how people are interacting with your app.
- Identify the true source of dissatisfaction and customer churn by evaluating technical performance alongside behavioral data.
- Quickly identify and resolve the cause of outages by tracking mobile and backend signals side-by-side.
Merge signals from
sources and build full
stack visibility with the
Embrace Metrics API
Break down your data silos and mine for the powerful insights
that will take your user experience to the next level. With
the Embrace Metrics API, you get key mobile signals metric data
into your full data ecosystem to easily spot patterns, make
connections across disparate datasets, and take action, with
more data to come!
Get end-to-end visibility into your app’s health and, ultimately, your end user’s experience
Easily analyze large-scale data via queries – spend less time exporting and more time building
- Never manually export another spreadsheet again – simply query the metrics you want in Grafana or other compatible tools for instant visualizations.
- Perform calculations on your data points as you pull them, and generate insights in real time.
- Query data as far back as one year, and analyze long-term trends in your app health across releases, device types, and OS versions.
Learn how you can share deep mobile context in real-time across teams to gain end-to-end visibility across backend, web, and mobile in one view.
Learn how Curve eliminates app freezes and better connects mobile and backend teams with shared alerts.
Embrace is how you make mobile mission-critical.
Understand what people need to fall in love with the things you build.
Go bigger, move faster, and don’t break things. With Embrace.