- Session Play by Play: See every error, crash, and network call in the context of a full app experience. Embrace captures native iOS/Android and React Native screens, and lets you add custom breadcrumbs in the timeline for even greater insight.
- Flexible screen tracking: Understand your end users’ experience with even more granularity via screen tracking. Embrace can collect the screens that your app opened and include it as context within your sessions. Install either the React Navigation Tracker or the React Native Navigation Tracker, and you’ll be good to go.
React Native SDK
that’s on-par with
native tools - and
Embrace’s React Native SDK brings you the best of both
worlds, bridging native and framework-layer support to meet
extensive networking support, and flexible view tracking.
Plus, Embrace gives you full feature parity with native iOS
and Android monitoring - so you’re getting the critical info
you need to troubleshoot any problem.
Full context into the React
Feature parity with native app
- ANR troubleshooting for Android apps: Embrace’s ANR solution is unrivaled in the market, and it’s available out-of-the box for React Native apps built on top of Android. You’ll benefit from the SDK taking stacktrace samples of the main thread every 100ms while it’s blocked, customizable flame graphs for visual analysis and prioritization of faulty methods, and dedicated method troubleshooting views.
- User terminations for iOS React Native apps: For iOS-based apps, a dedicated User Terminations dashboard gives you info into where and why users are force quitting your app. Correlation scores and metrics provide direction into whether specific faulty UI views were responsible for a user termination.
- Networking insight across different protocols: Network monitoring with Embrace gives you insight into requests made via a REST API, GraphQL, or GRPC. Additionally, our React Native SDK supports the Axios HTTP client library, so you get the insight you need – however you choose to build.
Integration options that make it
easy to get started
- Compatible with popular React Native toolkits: Support for modern toolkits and libraries like React Navigation, React Native Navigation, Redux, and Axios – all without any additional heavy lifting during integration. Plus, Embrace works seamlessly with CodePush, so you can rest assured knowing that your latest updates will always be monitored for stability.
Embrace has helped our team identify the source of issues, understand their impact, and ultimately solve them much more quickly and effortlessly than with previous tools.
SVP of Engineering & Data
Companies around the world who trust Embrace
Embrace is how you make mobile mission-critical.
Understand what people need to fall in love with the things you build.
Go bigger, move faster, and don’t break things. With Embrace.