The hardest crashes to fix are network-related
A stack trace is often not enough to solve crashes, freezes and log errors. You need to know the bad network calls in the session that led to your problem.
- We don't sample: Investigate any session with our User Timeline.
- See everyone network call, good or bad, in every session.
Prove to your backend team that the call is broken
Your backend team tells you everything is fine, but they incorrectly rely on server-side tools, such as AppDynamics, New Relic and DynaTrace. But those tools can't capture the full story.
What about network calls that are attempted by devices that never make it to the servers?
- You need a monitoring solution that's device-side to get full visibility into all network requests.
- We’ll show you errors on your endpoints, including 4xxs, 5xxs, timeouts and connection errors.
- Trace any call between the device and the back-end. We connect to every server-side tool.
Review the response body in production for faster debugging
You'll finally be able to see everything that happened in any network call for any user. See headers, query params, and the response body.
- We're all about privacy. We don't collect PII.
- We only capture what you tell us to capture, then we delete it immediately upon providing it to you.
- We allow you to encrypt the captured payloads so only you can view them.
Full support for GraphQL and other network libraries
Take what was a single endpoint and break it out into multiple endpoints for REST-like monitoring.
- We also support non-HTTPS protocols like gRPC.
Proactively get notified when things go wrong
You need alerts when things go south.
- Set up Slack notifications and email alerts on bad endpoints based on your custom thresholds.